Benefits of Access Control
Access control means ensuring that employees and visitors can gain access to the areas needed at the right times with minimal barriers. We understand that you need to regulate movement throughout your facility – you need to let the right people in and keep the wrong people out when it matters most. Pop-A-Lock Atlanta’s Electronics Division offers systems that provide an audit trail and documentation of who was in what parts of your facility and when. In addition to this added insight, access control helps avoid the need for key management, as cards can be reprogrammed as needed.
- Prevent access to your facilities by unauthorized visitors
- Restrict employee access to sensitive areas
- Perform centralized lock-down in the event of a security threat
- Provide entry to credentialed vendors and suppliers
- Retrieve audit data for review in case of a workplace incident
- Track entry/exit times by employee or department
- Generate traffic reports by time-of-day, day-of-week and more
- Enhance the way you protect your people, assets and facilities
- Administer your system remotely
At Pop-A-Lock Atlanta, our team of security experts have decades of experience designing effective access control systems for businesses in a broad range of industries.
We can also integrate your access control systems with intrusion detection systems, video surveillance systems, fire detection systems, time and attendance systems, and any other security systems you operate.